Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us on Facebook! and Twitter .

Monday 6 May 2013

Living Below the Line - 5 days & £5!

My mum decided to do the challenge with me so we had a total of £10 for both of us to cover the 5 days.



Every day we had cereals ( cornflakes ) with milk and a cup of tea - this was my least favourite bit of the whole challenge!

For lunch we had a cheese and ham sandwich, carrot sticks, a bag of 'crisp' type snacks and two digestive biscuits - not bad, quite filling but got a bit boring.

For dinner each night we had rice or pasta with vegetables in a different sauce and a yogurt for pudding.

We could have a couple more cups of tea each night and a last biscuit.

I didn't really feel hungry very often but i really missed 'protein' especially chicken!

I'll put some photos of the dinners we made below.






At the end of the week this is what we had left - a bowl of cornflakes, loads of tea-bags, a pot of black pepper which we hardly used and most of a jar of pickle.


I was really looking forward to breakfast on saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment